Today is a great day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trooper-Orange

Reaction score
Today is going to be a fantastic day. Why you ask? Well because FedEx is showing up with all of the equipment I need to do my first brew on Monday, which coincidentally is my birthday!

Great day indeed. :ban:

I feel like I have the brewing bug or something. :tank: Dr. I have this insatiable urge to brew, whats wrong with me?

--jake

Happy Birthday, Congrats on starting your new hobby, welcome to HBT.

for all you've probably read here - take your time, don't rush it, and practice patience with your result.
I'm sure it will all be fine.

I am happy for you and happy birthday. Wonderful gift.

Northern Brewer has completed my order and i should get it sometime next week :)

well happy b day and we need info on the equipment.....Friday morings suck when you know its only five more hours till i can say f**k the corporate world!!! well actually i dont do anything at work but search this site and a few others for eight hours a day....

Getting my new brewing equipment made me feel like a kid again! Even big boys need new toys every now and then!
I can't wait to get a stir plate and oxygenation system for my birthday.

Best advice I can give you: Be Patient (make sure you have all equipment & ingredients needed BEFORE brew day. If you're not prepared, just postpone things one day and enjoy a cold brew. Rushing things leads to bad results.), Make sure to control your fermentation temps, and Have fun!

Ditto what Whalenutz said lol. I spend all day at work on this site and various others.

Happy Birthday! Keep us updated on how it went. This is by far the most exciting hobby I've had, hopefully you enjoy it as much!

Today is going to be a fantastic day. Why you ask? Well because FedEx is showing up with all of the equipment I need to do my first brew on Monday, which coincidentally is my birthday!

Great day indeed. :ban:

I feel like I have the brewing bug or something. :tank: Dr. I have this insatiable urge to brew, whats wrong with me?

--jake

Happy birthday.They'll be there so much by next birthday you will know the FedEx and UPS guy like he was your brother .....

well happy b day and we need info on the equipment.....Friday morings suck when you know its only five more hours till i can say f**k the corporate world!!! well actually i dont do anything at work but search this site and a few others for eight hours a day....

R u a fellow IT worker? :)

Happy bday to the OP and enjoy your first brew! Just prepare for the sudden urges to brew, and lack of closet space due to the over whelming number of beer bottles conditioning in there.:ban:

Congrats on yer brewing gear & birthday.

Tell me what the doctor says, I believe I have the same illness as you... cant stop thinking about brewing.

Back