time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That she did... Belgian pale ale

Bingo! Though I can't agree with the classification, this is what BA consider's Orval! You just can't classify this one.... :drunk:

bottlebomber's up!

Orval.jpg

I feel like we're picking up new people too. This game should be bigger than it is.

I propose a new rule: if there's a lull, people who have never posted in here can put up a photo :D

I for one was never going to allow this thread to die. This one has what it takes to stand the test of time. And now, without further gilding of the lily, I present you with this beer.

image-185410356.jpg

This commercial beer has some adjuncts that take it away from the BJCP style, but I will let it go for a close enough answer.

There's no peche, but I'll let you have it for lambic. It was this awesome sour ale from Ithaca

Awesome, I haven't posted a beer in a while. What was the adjunct?

My apartment is a little dark so I tried to get some light to show the color.
Hint: This beer calls more than one country home, but I am looking for some specifics.

I'll do the selfless thing and have a beer before noon in order to keep it going :D

Commercial example of a style that's starting to gain popularity. Glass is not a hint

American Amber?

This thread has a silly amount of views.
I never thought it would have been as popular as it is when I thought of it.
Glad you guys and gals are having fun!!!

Back