time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we are :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

1390015439384.jpg

Someone has named the style. This beer has two "adjuncts" one is an actual adjunct. The other is actually one of the primary components, but it is usually not found in most beers.

You are on the right track as far as a fruit adjunct but the actual addition isn't what most would consider to be the tastiest part of said fruit.

tripplehazzard said:
Pomegranate saison coolship

I wish i had any beer made in a coolship. I hear amazing things about em. It is a saison to confirm.

Ok We are narrowing it down. The true adjunct is orange peel. The style is a saison.

Now down to the nitty gritty, the brass tax, the cold hard facts,

This other "adjunct" I mentioned earlier is in fact the primary fermentable ingredient.

Wow.. the alchemists makes more than one beer? :D

Yea but I don't think they make this one themselves anymore. Think it's contracted out. And it's not that great. I guess it's pretty good being it's a gluten free beer, but not really worth seeking out IMHO.

Man that play was tough to watch! 49ers got screwed on that play but it worked out better for em with the lynch fumble. Instant karma on that one. Hope that guy is alright. Legs aren't supposed to bend that way.

Wow.. the alchemists makes more than one beer? :D

Alchemist has been currently making a bunch of different beers. One at a time on draft only. Was supposed to be for their growler fill program but the retail shop closed. They made Donovan's red, Ouroboros, and el jefe is available right now. Soon they will be doing a special release of Le petite mutant!

Woops. Sorry. Didn't noticed that I won. Busy day. Kinda tough. That may help in the long run though. Here ya go.

IMG_0747 - Version 2.jpg

Actually crap. I don't know if I should use this one. I wouldn't even know what "style" to give it. Let me look for another real quick before someone guesses.

MedicMang said:
It was Paardelbloem. It's an ale... How in the hell could anyone guess that.

Haha we wouldve gotten it eventually! Dont underestimate us. :D were wicked schmaht!

oooo oooo I win. My turn.

Opening this up now mostly because I am not a Super Fan of this, but others are. I also don't have many pics on my phone of beer other than my own that I brewed. This thread works well with commercial beer. Pow. Beer in yo face.

IMG_0796 - Version 2.jpg

MedicMang said:
oooo oooo I win. My turn.

Opening this up now mostly because I am not a Super Fan of this, but others are. I also don't have many pics on my phone of beer other than my own that I brewed. This thread works well with commercial beer. Pow. Beer in yo face.

Lagunitas sucks!

Haha we wouldve gotten it eventually! Dont underestimate us. :D were wicked schmaht!

I'll agree to a point. I would have just been saying "No" for a while. Wouldn't even know how to begin describing the style of that beer. Beer with some weird shtuff.

Latest posts

Back