Tilt Pi to Multiple URL's?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deric

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Can a Tilt Pi log to 2 (or more) different URL's? I currently have a batch logging to the default URL Google spreadsheet. I've been playing around with Brewfather and wanted to test the Tilt integration. Fired up a second Tilt and entered the Brewfather provided URL. Turns out it changed my first batch too.

Is it possible? No big deal if it isn't - if the Brewfather logging works well I likely won't use the default Google logging any longer. But that brings up another question....

Can Brewfather track 2 different batches at the same time?

:mug:

Edit: A quick Google answered my last question. Yes, Brewfather can track/log multiple Tilts/batches.

And the answer to my first question is yes too.

Currently have 2 Tilts logging. 1 to the default Google URL and 1 to Brewfather.

Last edited:
Can a Tilt Pi log to 2 (or more) different URL's? I currently have a batch logging to the default URL Google spreadsheet. I've been playing around with Brewfather and wanted to test the Tilt integration. Fired up a second Tilt and entered the Brewfather provided URL. Turns out it changed my first batch too.

Is it possible? No big deal if it isn't - if the Brewfather logging works well I likely won't use the default Google logging any longer. But that brings up another question....

Can Brewfather track 2 different batches at the same time?

Edit: A quick Google answered my last question. Yes, Brewfather can track/log multiple Tilts/batches.
can you explain how you did it?

At the time I was just trying to get 2 different Tilts logging to 2 different places (one to Brewfather and one to the default Tilt Pi URL). To do that you need to turn off "Use default cloud URL for all" in the Tilt Pi app and manually enter the URL for each Tilt.

To track multiple batches in Brewfather with multiple Tilts use the Brewfather URL for all of them. Once they start logging they will show up individually in the Devices list. Go to the Fermentation page for the Batch in Brewfather, click on Devices and attach the appropriate Tilt.

Is there a way for one Tilt to log to both the brewfather app and the google sheets? We're currently using a Tilt Pi. Thx.

Is there a way for one Tilt to log to both the brewfather app and the google sheets? We're currently using a Tilt Pi. Thx.
Ever have any luck with this? That is what I am trying to do as well, although I am trying to log to the google sheet and to brewstat

Back