Threw my back out....homebrew painkillers FTW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moose_MI

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Title says it all. I don't think we give the medicinal properties of homebrew enough credit so here's to the healing/numbing powers of the nector we craft :mug:

Cheers!

P.S. no, i'm not mixing with muscle relaxers or other pain Medd's.....yet. Your concern is appreciated.

As the poster adult for Degenerative Disc Disease and having survived not only countless "thrown backs" but multiple microdiscectomies I can testify that you haven't lived 'til you nurse a homebrew with a cyclobenzaprine and a couple of Vicoprofens on board.

You functionally have no effs to give. Which under the circumstances is a win...

Cheers! (and get better soon :mug:)

As the poster adult for Degenerative Disc Disease and having survived not only countless "thrown backs" but multiple microdiscectomies I can testify that you haven't lived 'til you nurse a homebrew with a cyclobenzaprine and a couple of Vicoprofens on board.

You functionally have no effs to give. Which under the circumstances is a win...

Cheers! (and get better soon :mug:)

Thank you kind sir! At current course and speed I shall be lacking in "effs to give" before night is out. My daughter just got a crash course in keezer operation to save me negotiating the basement stairs for the remainder of this evenings therapy....

Back