Three things to open beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my younger days I frequently used the rear bumper of my '66 Chevy II. The back of a bowie knife works well too.

ETA: Dillo's work good too, but I have worn mine out and need another.

My belt buckle (not a special one by any means), the bottle opener on my keychain, and clutch alignment tool.

mortar space between bricks.
variation on this: opening a beer using a ~400 year old mayan building. before people get all up on my case about this, the structure was in no way damaged and it was on private property. i've also been known to use hotel drawers and pliers.

opening-beer-with-maya-ruin.jpg

variation on this: opening a beer using a ~400 year old mayan building. before people get all up on my case about this, the structure was in no way damaged and it was on private property. i've also been known to use hotel drawers and pliers.

was that at tulum?

a toilet brush, a toothbrush, and a safety razor (guess what i'm doing now?)
and i think i ruined my squirrel skull.

When I was in the Army in the 80s the drawer handles on the 3-drawer chest had the perfect curve for opening bottles. Otherwise, a table edge or a pair of cable cutters.

The side of the trailer hitch, wait you said good though, I cut my hand on a hienikin once so maybe not

1. An axe (sliced my finger badly, I have pictures but I don't think mods would allow me to post them)

2. My seatbelt (I was a passenger of course ;))

3. A butcher knife.

bowling ball, baseball, and an egg.
wait- that's juggling.
ok
shiva's foot, a harmonica, and the chinese connection on vhs

nice- a paintbrush, a bottle of pledge (i think) and the headstock of a 1957 double ought gibson concertina (or a toilet seat w diarrhea on it)

Dang I'm at work right now, but when I get home........ belt buckle, lighter, and leatherman.

Back