• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Three keggles..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebstauffer

Reaction score
Three 15.5 gallon kegs each with the "bottom" cut out and fitted with glass lid. $65 / each. Pick up only in Indianapolis. No other fittings installed.

Switching to eBIAB so no longer needed.

I'll post pics but they're very boring: all non barrel (read:Coors) 15.5 US gallon stainless steel kegs, reasonable condition -- no dents but all are show signs of use. The bottom of them has been cut out but the top remains and the spears have been removed.

Pics forthcoming tmrw (5 Nov 2015)

The bottom??? So there is an opening?

This is becoming a very popular thing to do for clean in place applications. There is a great big drain on the bottom, that was the top when used as a keg. I have been entertaining the idea of going that direction myself. Seems to work great for electric rigs.

Pics:

k1.jpg

Keggles.

k2.jpg

Top with glass lid. I suppose the stainless table is for sale as well -- 72x24 inches w/ galvanized lower shelf. Geez, a week late. I'll give preference to whomever wants to buy all three for $180. I'll throw in the table for another $75 ($135 new at supply house here in Indy) I'd prefer not to haggle. I'm pretty sure it's a fair price considering the lids alone are $15 each.

My wife is busting my balls and refuses to let me accept delivery of my CBS BIAB rig until these are gone. I'll let all three go for $150 including the fancy lids. Geez, this is about what you'd expect to pay for the lids, and keg deposit, and cutting wheels!

Pickup only in Indianapolis. I'd also take a bomber of your homebrew.

I'd be interested in one if you would entertain shipping to 84015? I don't need the lid.

- Destin

Back