Thread Killa Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thermal%2Bfart.gif

I saved 15% in 15 minutes by switching to Geico.

How did Flo get a little hotter & thinner and start making the show "Idiotsitter" on Comedy Central?

Oh, wait, sorry... that's Progressive Insurance...

:eek:

I just saved $1,000 by making my own beer! I even cooled/carbonated with dry ice!

I just saved $1,000 by making my own beer! I even cooled/carbonated with dry ice!

I can triple that $1,000 for you on three days, send it to me along with bank account numbers, SS#, mothers maiden name and the rest of the usual information.
Have your fullest trust in me, I have been in this business for years, you will not be disappointed!
Act now! Second offer free!

Im drinking a homebrew. So i have spent no money on beer tonight. The cigar prob offsets the savings though. But if i keep drinking, i will eventually end up ahead. Right?

Im drinking a homebrew. So i have spent no money on beer tonight. The cigar prob offsets the savings though. But if i keep drinking, i will eventually end up ahead. Right?

Ah, yes, that makes perfect sense. The money you save by drinking homebrews will add up the more you drink.

For a Texan, you're pretty smart. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back