Thread Killa Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_2016-02-20-22-44-54.png

I don't think the mods are even capable of closing this thread. They couldn't close this thread if they tried. You are weak, @passedpawn ! Impotent and weak!

I don't think the mods are even capable of closing this thread. They couldn't close this thread if they tried. You are weak, @passedpawn ! Impotent and weak!

Heh.

I was hoping for the build - the crescendo, and then the cataclysmic collapse. But no. So much lose here. There's no crescendo. Just the endless lapping of the fecal tide. I can't kill something that's already dead.

I just figured it out. This thread is the undead. The living deadthread.

I don't want to get banned but I don't think this thread is going down unless a nuclear option is engaged...... We need a sacrificial lamb someone to post materials requiring the moderators to cap and bury this fecal tide.

That's a very unique type of thread killer. One who isn't afraid to put their forum access at stake in order to get the kill.

I don't want to get banned but I don't think this thread is going down unless a nuclear option is engaged...... We need a sacrificial lamb someone to post materials requiring the moderators to cap and bury this fecal tide.

Sounds like you just volunteered, chief. Hop to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back