Those that went to NHBC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanh1801

Reaction score
Anyone go to the Russian Rivers presentation, and have any good info? :rockin:

Thanks if ya do.

It was awesome! Each attendee took away a sixer of Pliny, Damnation, and Blind Pig IPA. They had tastings of Temptation, Supplication, and Beatifcation beers too.

Vinnie Cilurzo gave a great talk on the history of RR and then passed out Pliny ball caps. You missed it big time.

Cheers,

EdWort

Psych! :D

It was awesome! Each attendee took away a sixer of Pliny, Damnation, and Blind Pig IPA. They had tastings of Temptation, Supplication, and Beatifcation beers too.

Vinnie Cilurzo gave a great talk on the history of RR and then passed out Pliny ball caps. You missed it big time.

Cheers,

EdWort

Good thing you added that last part. I was about to be on my way to Austin. :p

Vinnie's presentation was last year.

There was a tasting of 6 different Brett beers (plus a control - important) this year, though. It was pretty good, but I only had a floor seat and was having a hard time keeping all the beers straight.

Who did the wild beer talk this year? I know someone did, unless im losing my mind, which is possible.

Originally posted by Edwort

What do you mean Psych?

I couldn't make it to NHC this year but, want to personally thank Vinnie for dropping these items off at my house on his way back to Santa Rosa.
RR 025.jpg

;)

I thought it was Dave Logsdon of Wyeast but the program says Jess Caudill, who I don't know is. Like I said, I was in the back of the room, and about 3 minutes late.

Back