This Is All For A HOME System...??!!"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HenryHill

Reaction score
....Is what the guy asked at Micromatic.

Was busy Friday and Saturday-no big weekend bashes, too busy grabbing equipment!

- (2) SS elbow shanks and 5# & 10# Alum tanks, single and dual outlet double guage sets, and a Sanke domestic tap from Micromatic-$352.95 to my house.

- (2) Shirrons from Austin

- (2) hole 3" x 14" Brushed SS (to match the door look) Draft Arm (tower) from ACU, $64.25 plus shipping.

-SS drip tray-19 1/2" x 4" from barproducts.com -$21.46 to my house.

-(4) Corni's and 1/4" MFL couplings, 1/4" MFL barb adapters/nuts, extra gasket sets, tailpiece/nut/gasket, clamps, brush, Escali Aqua scale-Black and SS, (2) Gage Cages, lube, (2) black faucet handles, from Home Brewing-Adventures In Homebrewing.

-Sanyo SR4912M form Best Buy at the Online Price of $189, after subtle persuation.

New front rotors and pads for SWMBO's SSEI got pushed back to Sunday, and then of course I didn't get finished (Murphy) thanks to Pontiac cramming a SEVERLY bent caliper bolt into the drivers side caliper-made the caliper 'stick' since it couldn't move at all, and warped the rotor real bad. Hard to get special auto parts on Sunday afternoons...:( .

Getting the (3) SS railings to corral glasses ordered today.

Opening up and tearing down the Sanyo today. Still gotta get SS screws and SS barbed nuts for wood, but I THINK I have everything I gotta have to set up a common Sanyo system for the house, and a domestic 1/2 bbl. picnic faucet 10# system in a frig/freezer for the garage.

Thanks! to all who have gone before me, and Thanks! to HBT for the place to make it possible! :)

Sounds like you got about everything needed... umm... for two kegerators.

What fridge are you planning on using that 10# tank and sanke tap in?

Yeah, everything for bofe um. Forgot to include hose in the lists, but it is ordered.

Frig in the garage is just an old standard over/under- I measured for a 1/2bbl. and the 10#-just laying the tank on top of the keg-I think. If the regulator says I'm not, then outside it is, but I'm thinking it will fit. Twice the gas for $2 more to fill, was too enticing. Plus, I know I'll waste a lot of gas purging Corni's, filling from the garage system.

Didn't want the cleaning and bug attraction of a door mounted faucet for an outside (doors-open garage) system.

Back