This annoyed me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OntarioBeerKegs

Reaction score
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dog...man-Urrgennntt-please-read-W0QQAdIdZ365571494

Classified ad. I might be reading this wrong but it basically says to me if I can not sell the dog I will put it down. Cripes, just give it to a good home Ad text below in case it gets removed (I sent a rather blunt response):

Hello, We Have a 7 month old husky mix i am selling for 300 maybe 250 i love her to death but we must give her away, we live in a 2 bedroom small apartment, and i feel so mean to make her live there. please if no one takes her by this Friday we will give her to the humane society , i would rather not have to please save poor little Lucy. If its money that needs to be lower it an be please message Cassie Thank you so much for taking your time to help Lucy.

People can be pretty stupid at times when it comes to dogs...

My wife and I deal with it everyday, boy could I tell you some stories:mad:

For what its worth the people are either incredibly stupid/ignorant, or horribly misinformed to think a Husky puppy would do ok in a small apartment....

Wow, what an idiot that guy must be. He gets a husky puppy when he lives in a small apartment. Then he has the nerve to try to sell the dog rather than give it away and he would rather put the dog down rather than give it away? What a mow-ron. Maybe he should be put down...

Back