Things that sound dirty but aren't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as we constractioin people say " iam going to get her hamered, than i am going to nail it":mug:

I had an inspection program that I was in charge of at my last job. The proprietary software was installed on a piece of hardware that plugged into the back of the computer and somehow got lost. In trying to explain what this piece was to my boss and coworkers (so I could order a new one from the manufacturer), I got a lot of giggles and jokes out of it. I'm sure some of you might remember one of these.

a dongle

Funniest thing I've ever seen: In Beavercreek, Ohio. There is a shopping center called Beaver View. There is where an enterprising gynecologist established his office. No kidding, I had to pull over from laughing so hard.

Where I grew up, there's a town just up the road called Beaver. As you go by, you see a sign that says "Entering Beaver". Right next to Beaver is Sappho (fittingly).

South of town is a place called Humptulips. Yes... it's pronounced "hump-two-lips".

You can't make this stuff up!

And there's a town in Wisconsin named Dykesville.

In Washington there is an exit on I-5 for Dyke access road.

I also used to work with an old time and would say "Hand me a pair of dykes, wait don't, just give me one. I wont be able to get anything done with a pair"

There's Dildo, Newfoundland and Balzac, Alberta. Rankin Inlet is a good one, and isn't too far (relatively speaking) from Baffin Island.

1) Long Shank

2) "Suck on the Syphon Hose"

3) "Enjoy The Thick Head"

4) Chinese Restaraunt named "FU' KIM" Webster, TX

5) "Bone Apetite"

6) Penisillin (P=nis Sealing)

7) Puff The Magic Dragon

8) Hard Drive

9) Someone getting a pint...."Hold on while I grab a pull."

10) Drill a hole

For a name I have to go with Dick Trickle of Nascar.

"That's some nice head"

"Beat the Beavers" said by any team playing against Oregon State.

There is a "Pope Lick Rd" here.....WTF...

and

"I'm gonna skype my mom this weekend";) it just sound dirty.

I had an inspection program that I was in charge of at my last job. The proprietary software was installed on a piece of hardware that plugged into the back of the computer and somehow got lost. In trying to explain what this piece was to my boss and coworkers (so I could order a new one from the manufacturer), I got a lot of giggles and jokes out of it. I'm sure some of you might remember one of these.

a dongle

Oh yes, the worst name for a hardware key ever! I run at least 6 pieces of software at work that require dongles. I think everyone outside of the prepress department thinks I'm a depraved lunatic.

I hear this all the time at work (probly at most offices too) - used to make me snicker!

Person #1 "Where do you want this?"
Person #2 "Oh, just put it in my box!"

I hear this all the time at work (probly at most offices too) - used to make me snicker!

Person #1 "Where do you want this?"
Person #2 "Oh, just put it in my box!"

Charlie's Angels (the new ones) one upped you when Cameron Diaz dancing around in her undies, says to the UPS driver "Feel free to just stick things in my slot!"

I work in a diesel shop, and weve got a few.

"Vibrasorber"
"twin screw"
"reefer"
"panther piss"
"petcock"

and my personal favorites
"crankshaft"
"crank sensor"
"piston"
"rod"
"sleeve"
and
"ring lube"

"Wankle Rotory Engine"

and slightly off topic but not, there was an "adult caberet" sign in Payson Arizona written on a sign under a big cow. I think it used to be something else, meat locker or something, and they just recycled the sign, but I dont think Im interested.

Back