Things that sound dirty but aren't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was driving home from work one day, And on the local chinese restraunt board it said:
eat mom here tonight.

I had to go around the block and make sure i read it right.

But anouther favorite, Was going thru North Dakota once i saw a gas station called Kum and GO

Go figure...

While in the Czech Repulic, if you wanted to say "Thank You very much" it was pronounced something to the effect of:

Fah-qu Dik-wee

I really slaughtered that one with my midwestern tongue.

But anouther favorite, Was going thru North Dakota once i saw a gas station called Kum and GO

Ah yes. Reminds me of a gas station somewhere in WI. I can't remember where, but it's called Pump 'n' Munch.

There's also a city called Beaver Damn, WI. I've heard there's a place where they sell alcohol called Beaver Liquor.:D

There's also a city called Beaver Damn, WI. I've heard there's a place where they sell alcohol called Beaver Liquor.:D

I remember well my senior year of HS when our girls volleyball team was playing theirs for some irrelevant title. But they were the Golden Beavers. Mmmm. Golden Beaver...

Macock.

tarsier.jpg

Uvula

uvula |ˈyoōvyələ|
noun ( pl. -lae |-ˌlē; -ˌlī|) Anatomy (also palatine uvula)
a fleshy extension at the back of the soft palate that hangs above the throat.
• a similar fleshy hanging structure in any organ of the body, particularly one at the opening of the bladder.

:p

While sheetrocking a friend's house, we had the tv run through the stereo and turned way up so we could hear the football game. We were trying to finish one room, and didn't notice the Pats/Ravens game end, and the NCAA game start. They asked the female sideline reporter about one of the rookie players. They switched mic feeds and you clearly hear:

"Well, he has great hands and full body control".

Riiiiight.

I was just working at the radio station this weekend doing a college basketball game when the PBP guy said:

"This kid really likes penetration!"

I was just working at the radio station this weekend doing a college basketball game when the PBP guy said:

"This kid really likes penetration!"

Listening to FOX announcers is painful. The Fiesta bowl coverage had several repetitions of "pressure in his face" referring to quarterbacks, including one that went something like "it's hard for him to get that release with all the pressure they're putting in right in his face".

Here's one I just found. It's in an ad for YMCA. This is the website for the program that they printer across the bottom of the ad:

ymca-snoco.org/ystart

Am I the only one that sees it?

The jingle from the old Juicyfruit commercials...

"Take a sniff... Pull it out... the taste is gonna move ya when you pop it in your mouth!"

By my house there is a road called Big Beaver rd. If you are driving on I-75 in Michigan Big Beaver Rd is exit 69.

ayup. I used to work in Automotive, and spend a bit of time driving from the airport up to Troy MI. I always chuckled driving past Big Beaver.

Back