• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon The Whole Shebang

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TsunamiBeer

Reaction score
Selling because I havent brewed in a few years. Time for me to retire from home brewing. Selling everything I have for homebrewing including the following

1 Tier custom welded stainless steel brewstand Brand new( never brewed again after getting my setup). On casters
3 keggles with quick disconnects, 1 with
2 chugger pumps (1 will need a new head)
On the stand, plumbed for propane with gas valves. Never got pilots hooked up right, but they are there.
Electronic control box wired with 2 pids and switches for the pumps. All.sensors are included.
2 built in big burners and 1 small one for the mashtun.
Silicone hoses
Barley Crusher
2 better bottles
Capper
6 ball lock kegs
1 small keezer with single faucet draft tower
Various ale pails, utensils, books, buckets
Blichmann beer gun
Blichmann therminator chiller

Everything is dusty and needs cleaning as it has been in my garage. Most of this I havent brewed with yet as my schedule and interests have gone elsewhere. The stand itself was $1600 to have built. This is a bargain.

All for $2800 obo. Contact David davidposalski at g mail dot com.

Located in Seaside Oregon.

Latest posts

Back