The Stasis - A glycol system designed for homebrewers - Pre-Order now for $599

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use 3/8 silicone tubing with no issue, but it’s not the ultra thin wall version. You could get some foam pipe insulation at Home Depot and slide the tube inside it . I use it just for the insulation

And so I've had the Stasis since March of 2020. Used it with probably 10, 5 gal batches. Only 2 were lagers that needed 38 deg.
Today.. with a pilsner on, it died. Simply died... nothing. Cycled the switch.. nothing. No sign of any kind of circuit breaker or fuse externally.
Doesn't look to be available anymore and no info. Guess I'll have to dissect it.

Simply remove the coil and clean it after use, The Stasis can be stored without draining the glycol/water mixture or there is a plug in the bottom of the unit that can be pulled to drain when not in use if you choose.

The pumps are set to flow at 65 GPH, this was the optimal flow rate for the best efficiency of the system as a whole.
Do you recommend putting the chiller above the fermenters? Mine has trouble pumping when it's below them.

Back