The simple things.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindLemonLars

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes simple is best, and last night's dinner was a good example. A nice piece of sirloin with salt/pepper, flash grilled to medium-rare on an 800°F grill. A couple of new potatos with olive oil, some steamed broccoli and a glass of well aged ESB. Good stuff!

Took all of twenty minutes to prepare, including pre-heating the grill. What could be simpler or easier?

I do love simple! Last night was less than simple though. I made some smoked Muscovy Pâté with a Chipotle Chocolate Cream sauce. That and another dish of thin sliced smoked Muscovy breast with Truffle Oil. (Can you tell I smoked some Muscovy this weekend ? :D).

Tonight will be simple though. I made a soup from the carcasses which has the reserved meat, white bean, kale, carrot and onion.

Nice & tasty! Man I need to fire up the grill again. Too much work on the weekends and not enough relaxing around the grill with a beer and stogie. :(

I do love simple! Last night was less than simple though. I made some smoked Muscovy Pâté with a Chipotle Chocolate Cream sauce. That and another dish of thin sliced smoked Muscovy breast with Truffle Oil. (Can you tell I smoked some Muscovy this weekend ? :D).

Tonight will be simple though. I made a soup from the carcasses which has the reserved meat, white bean, kale, carrot and onion.

Show off! ;)

Back