the other other other football league

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about it! I had one player get knocked out of the game with a hip, then went on IR (Chris Carson), another was concussed on the second play (DJ Moore) and no one really blew up.
UGH!

Congratulations @TBC!!

I think this is your second championship? Send us your address and we will send you our beer...again!

Thanks, Yes it is. I believe I won it 2 or 3 years ago. Crazy season. I snuck in the playoffs and my great draft pick, Aaron Rodgers, rides the bench for the playoffs while I’m starting Ryan Freakin Tannehill.

It’s crazy, I liked my chances in the other league with the #1 QB, #1 WR and #1 K and I laid an egg in the semis over there.

I’m not sure who I even played in the finals but I’d like to thank Jameis Winston for reverting back to his old self in week 16!

I’ll try to send my info out tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for a great season and I can’t wait until next year!

I’m not sure who I even played in the finals but I’d like to thank Jameis Winston for reverting back to his old self in week 16!

That was me who you played in the finals. Yeah, in addition to my team getting banged up during the game and (as you mentioned) Jameis Winston laying an egg, didn't help.

You did great, congrats!

Package received from @TwistedGray Thanks, looking forward to trying them.

31AC960C-D70F-4D67-8A79-EE973D6D017D.jpeg

I am late buying and sending beer. Sorry. I haven’t forgot I’ve just #blessed with coaching two little league teams. It’s coming I promise!!!

Will there be a FF League this year? Strange days have found us

I’m up for it. If the season gets cancelled then we can just end it. I’ll pm @luplunaddict to see if he’s interested in running them again. If not we can try to start a new league.

So I am behind schedule. I haven’t really been keeping up with when and how the nfl plans to run the season, but it I’ll get the league active and start figuring who not to draft according to the latest hotspots?

If you sent beer, and haven’t responded please do so you can keep you spot for this year.

If you haven’t sent beer, you should be bubble wrapping and taping this weekend to keep your spot.

If you would like to be added to the league, please respond here or message me and you can be put on a waiting list for any possible openings.

We will have a some openings this league if any outsiders want in. Post here or PM me if you want in or have any questions. First come, first serve.

For the members that sent beer I need to confirm if you are in again if you haven't reached out already. Need a confirm from @baldm79 , @LoneTreeFarms, @sonic7173, and @TheEagleRising.

Draft is set for this league Sept 6, at 6:30 PDT.

We will have a some openings this league if any outsiders want in. Post here or PM me if you want in or have any questions. First come, first serve.

For the members that sent beer I need to confirm if you are in again if you haven't reached out already. Need a confirm from @baldm79 , @LoneTreeFarms, @sonic7173, and @TheEagleRising.

Draft is set for this league Sept 6, at 6:30 PDT.
I’d say Count me in But I think I have another draft at the exact same time. I’ll check and get back quickly.

Back