the other other other football league

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id still play but if its autopick that would be pretty lame. Relax a little TXjayhawk, ****.

I am relaxing....and drinking a homebrew.

I'm just saying....to have the entire league autopick is lame. I won't play if that is the case.

Not like its for a lot of money. I do agree that it should be a live draft though! Lupulin better step it up, i have a buddy who joined that play play if its auto draft.

Im a few too many brews in already for the draft, what fun is an auto draft if i cant mess up!

I believe the entire league is now stuck in the autopick draft..........to fix a new league has to be set up I believe. This is unfortunate. :(

EDIT: I see it has been fixed now.........the draft is set for 5pm PST.

Alright it should be reset and you should see the updated time in your time zone. Sorry I didn't know this was an issue I'm going to set the team limit to twelve so it doesn't keep screwing us if someone joins in last minute.

Thanks for resetting Lupulin.

Just out of curiousity, I thought I saw the league was set for live draft earlier today or last night? Did I see it right or did I misread the league and it was autopick the entire time?

Thanks....looking forward to a winning fantasy season and to thank you all for the beer.

5pm sucks for me I'll be heading to work but he'll I've done worse things driving.

It was set for 230 today live draft. The auto was set by yahoo because our league entered the draft with an odd number of teams, so if we didn't do anything it was going to stay set for an autodraft. I don't know why yahoo can't factor in bye weeks so everyone can play, but I think someone bounced before i was able to reset it so I now we have twelve.

Sounds good to me let's roll!!!!!

Damn, it seems like you have a **** ton of energy. I love it. I just want to say be careful if you draft and drive. I would hate for you to wreck and have to ask someone to push you in your wheelchair to the ups store so you can send me beer.

What happened to the draft? It suddenly said I was disconnected and then my team was completed for the draft. Additionally, I have players not on my roster that I picked....like Randall Cobb and Roddy White

Yahoo blows by the way..........

What happened to the draft? It suddenly said I was disconnected and then my team was completed for the draft. Additionally, I have players not on my roster that I picked....like Randall Cobb and Roddy White

Yahoo blows by the way..........

Did anyone else have a problem drafting? One time i was in the middle of a pick and my screen kind of flashed and it picked for me, i thought i had more time but maybe I didn't. After that i was in control.

what do you mean you have players you didn't pick? Do you remember who you picked over these players? About which round do you think you were disconnected?

Edit: hold on i see what you mean my team is wrong too. i think we should give it a little bit to reset itself, meanwhile ill try to contact yahoo. i think im on the yahoo blows wagon too!

This whole draft was F'd all the players outside of the first couple are wrong and I have two kickers....wtf

What's wierd is the draft central picks are all right for me.

Being as I auto drafted anyways I am fine with what I got although it ain't great. What can I say, I'm a gambler. Looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Hopefully nowhere my team is garbage and I won't play with it. Yahoo just emailed me my draft grade and lo and behold all my picks are on there.

Ok guys so Alfred, the automated responder from yahoo, said that yahoo is aware of issues affecting yahoo sports site. Our draft was affected and they are working on fixing it.

At least the draft info seems to be intact and just our rosters are messed up. Luckily we still have a week before regular season. Thanks for being patient guys, two f ups in one day is a little extreme.

Hay guys read your draft report. It talks about guys that are not on your team. Or are they? ????

My team looks like it has who I drafted....but it still has people on the roster from the auto-pick the league went into when Yahoo went haywire.

How do we fix the draft from the point Yahoo went goofy to the last round?

My team looks like it has who I drafted....but it still has people on the roster from the auto-pick the league went into when Yahoo went haywire.

How do we fix the draft from the point Yahoo went goofy to the last round?

What is your team name and who is the last player you drafted?

Back