• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The 'Original' Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester369

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to do it, but it has to go.

Here it is before adding the last two taps:
KeezerSortaDone.jpg

And after:
7Taps.jpg

See the build thread here.

The only part not included in the sale is the manifold. I'm keeping that for Keezer v2.

$600, no delivery ;)

Oh, I wish I was closer! Bob just said "no" to a road trip to Vermont, otherwise I'd take it in a second. It's gorgeous and just what I think I need!

I hate to see you sell this epic build that has inspired so many, myself included. I don't blame you on keeping that manifold that would easily double the cost of the sale. Hopefully your selling it to fund building a new one.

A sense of sadness came over me when I read the title, followed by utter relief when I saw the words "Keezer v2". Hoping the v2 build is every bit as epic and inspiring.

$600?!!??!?! That's craaaazy talk... You had to have spent more than that just on materials... Not to mention the time spent and inspiration it has given everyone... You're not including the cornies are you? (I don't think so but I figured I would ask anyways)

At that price I would be very surprised if this is still for sale tomorrow

If I lived closer, it would be gone already. I have spent many nights reading the build process for that and sharing those pictures.

A sense of sadness came over me when I read the title, followed by utter relief when I saw the words "Keezer v2". Hoping the v2 build is every bit as epic and inspiring.

+1. I started crying a little (inside) when I saw this for sale.

Now, I can't even imagine what you've got planned for Keezer 2.0. In case there is any doubt, this keezer is just as awesome in person as it looks online.

I'd be tempted, if I wasn't trying to buy a new house right now.

So it includes lines co2 reg. everything but the secondary regulators?

Where in Vermont are you located?

Jeebas said:
$600?!!??!?! That's craaaazy talk... You had to have spent more than that just on materials... Not to mention the time spent and inspiration it has given everyone... You're not including the cornies are you? (I don't think so but I figured I would ask anyways)

At that price I would be very surprised if this is still for sale tomorrow

I did spend way more - I think the total was around $1400. But some of that is the manifold, and I can't really charge for inspiration ;). And no, kegs not included. Need them for Keezer v2!

Regulation said:
So it includes lines co2 reg. everything but the secondary regulators?

Where in Vermont are you located?

It will include everything on the liquid side, but nothing on the gas side. Located in Stowe.

Wow I wish you were closer! Or I could pray for snow so I could talk swmbo into a ski trip lol!

Damn Jester, you actually had people (me) trying to figure out how to make the 42 hour round trip drive into Vermont to pick that up from you! Such a great and well built Keezer, someone is really lucky with that one!

I'm looking forward to your Version 2!

Wow! If I had only started brewing 6 months later! It would have saved me $1500! You were a great inspiration. I just finished mine last weekend and have yet to post it! I can't wait to see v2.0 I just hope that it doesn't cost me any more!

Back