The Official Day Drinking Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlg5039

Reaction score
So I have a day off, and me and my brother plan on doing some brewing and we have a ton of venison to process. We might as well drink up :tank:

Brewing up a maibock, and making sausage, bologna, and jerky.

Starting the day off with a balanced breakfast.

timthumb.php

Who else likes to drink during the day? :drunk:

I do my best drinking during the day! Especially this time of year when I work less.

Careful with the meat grinder after that stout. I usually try and stick to lower alcohol brews when I'm making sausage ;)

Man....when I was in College day drinking was pretty much a sport. We'd take our furniture out to the front lawn, put the speakers in the windows and just hang out and drink. I sure do miss those days..............

Its 60 degrees out in December, the world ends tomorrow right? Might as well drink up all the good beer, as well as make more in case the Mayans were wrong.

When I was on 3rd shift, I was known to tip a few back at 7 am. Let me tell you going home from the bar at 2 PM is a whole other ballgame.

Beer is in the fermenter. Meats are in the smoker. Beers have been drunk.

231171_10103598920411534_15279460_n.jpg

Is it time to call it a day yet?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqEa-mR3Ah0"]Definitely Not Safe for Work[/ame]

Latest posts

Back