The NEW LIFETIME paddles from Jaybird

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
About 3 years ago we created our line of brewing paddles. Since then I have been kicking around the idea to make a paddle that we can absolutely give a lifetime warranty attached to it. I decided to make this line ONLY with the chuck adapter and just because some people didn't like the food grade cap we use so I am doing a full rounded welded stainless end. Also I shorten up the paddles a little like we do on the Doughball Destroyer. THEN one last ditch effort to make this the LAST brewing paddle you will ever need to buy we went with the heavier duty stainless tubing. These things are a BEAST. My dad has been using one of the original Doughball Destroyers for a while now to mix his concrete mud and plaster in the construction world. He just cant seem to kill it. I think your safe to abuse all you want!

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Brewing-Paddle-Lifetime-Ultimate-Whirlpool-Aeration.html

Cheers
Jay

LifetimeWhirlpool.jpg

Lifetime.jpg

Could you make it longer, like several feet longer? I am a small brewery and we are stiring mash by hand, a little rough, and this seems interesting if I could get it longer. I could let you know the exact length.

Could you make it longer, like several feet longer? I am a small brewery and we are stiring mash by hand, a little rough, and this seems interesting if I could get it longer. I could let you know the exact length.

ABSOLUTELY! I have made several at 5' long for distilleries. In the process of making one with a screw end for a brewery in WI that is 4' long. I am happy to customize any and all we build.

Just shoot me an Email to [email protected] We can discuss and finalize everything there.

Cheers
Jay

I am starting to not like you Jay... All this stuff and not enough money. Guess the kids arent going to Disney next year

with your metal mash paddles how much havoc is done to the walls of the mashtun, thermowells, or the hose on the false bottom?

I am starting to not like you Jay... All this stuff and not enough money. Guess the kids arent going to Disney next year

Ahhh who needs a Disney trip. The kids will just forget about it. Now a new paddle, you ALL can remember for a LIFETIME..... LOL

with your metal mash paddles how much havoc is done to the walls of the mashtun, thermowells, or the hose on the false bottom?

Same question, will this thing rip my cooler/SS braid to shreds if I try and use it to stir my mash?

If you are using this in your MLT and on a drill and you hit your braid Yeah I think it would cause issues. I use a false bottom and get my paddle on it all the time without issues. My suggestion..... Don't hit the braid. Better yet..Use a False Bottom :D :D:D

Cheers
Jay

Back