The Last Beer on Earth label concept

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgeofblade

Reaction score
The Dixie Cup in Houston is offering a crazy competition for 2012... a shed aged beer competition, on the theme of the end of the world. You turn it in at the 2011 competition and let it sit in a cardboard box... through the winter and through the Texas summer to the 2012 competition.

I may not have a chance in hell, seeing how I'm pretty green... but hey, I can still design labels.

2503-carboy-his-dogfish.jpg

Any ideas how I might achieve this? I'm open to suggestions.

So what are you asking? To help create a label or the beer recipe to go with it? If that's your label it's pretty cool already. BUT I dunno how many folks would get the "A boy and his dog" reference...Maybe if you italisized or slightly emphasizes boy and dog, just to see if anyone picks up on it....Otherwise it is cool

I'm just showing off my bad punning abilities, which my analysis says is essential for being a successful brewer. ;-)

Back