The End of History

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm i clicked on the link and it didnt take me anywhere but a blank page on the brewdog site. wonder if the firewall at work is blocking anything.

Ridiculous.

Pushing the edge of packaging to hopefully hit people's limit.

I guess I hit mine.

I would probably laugh if someone killed those dorks and shoved something huge up their asses.

I wouldn't consume one of those with a dead squirrell covering the bottle.

I half think they are laughing at all of the mentally impaired people who bought those.

On the contrary, it was available for a very short time. It has been out of stock for a long time. Like I said, just thought anyone who hadn't seen it should see it.

I tasted one of the other mega brews they did, I think it was the penguin, and as far a nail polish remover goes, it tasted ok. Would I ever drink it again, nope.

On the contrary, it was available for a very short time. It has been out of stock for a long time. Like I said, just thought anyone who hadn't seen it should see it.

Thanks for sharing. Nothing against you for posting it. I just hate those guys that I've never met.

Back