The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C707EB08-78A1-4FDD-9349-375C3180EA33.jpeg
Can only get a screen shot of someone else's video

gonna order a few off Amazon to have on hand for Masstoberfest
A) Capsaicin and I do not get along; and as I am unable to attend October's grand return of Masstoberfest, I say definitely get whole passel of 'em and knock yerselves out.

B) I cannot believe you had a party and not in the Timberframed Theater of The Gods.

So I guess you're off the hook for the 30 pack of but light in the background..in beer land anyway. Probably considered normal in most places, like a lot of stuff...

He doesn't associate with line likes of us mere amateurs anymore

I got the greatest complement I've ever gotten about my beer on Friday. I brought a grolsch bottle of the Tallywacker to the Witches Brew on Friday
The Tallywacker was designed to be a typical American beer, beer for people who don't like beer. As I said to the guy who was asking for a recipe, You don't really like beer you just like standing around with your tallywacker in your hand." Then I recognized that I kind of enjoy standing around holding my tallywacker in my hand and so was born The Tallywacker.

So after I left TWB Hank went by and texted me the following...

"Congrats. Your Tallywacker has NO flavor. You can't brew a beer with no flavor on purpose. Well done!"

I'm practically Augustus Busch!

^^^Do you think the most of them are up yet? Certainly wouldn't have been at 7:30...

Just mashed in, probably switch fermentor over to lager yeast now the cellar is cooling down.

Many times it is better to be there living in the present than trying record w pictures and such. Glad it worked out.

Just finished a couple of corrugated roofs also. Not as elegant to be sure, but two 12x20 covered spaces with materials cost of about $1,300 each, excluding the containers.
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2616.JPG
New one will get gable ends finished soon, thinking about back walls & front doors, but not sure.

Put a few hours in yesterday, got about 2/3 of the roof down. Man, when I was in my twenties I was a carpenter, built dozens of homes. Thought nothing of walking atop a freestanding 2x4 wall or the ridge beam of a roof. Now in my 60's I was terrified atop an essentially flat roof. As they say, the race of my hair and my face is moving much faster.

Attachments

• 00E3718A-BE24-4534-BB42-A7DD3064C101.jpeg
    00E3718A-BE24-4534-BB42-A7DD3064C101.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 7D007ADC-06C1-4AE6-A9F0-C1130C90E7BF.jpeg
    7D007ADC-06C1-4AE6-A9F0-C1130C90E7BF.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Put a few hours in yesterday, got about 2/3 of the roof down. Man, when I was in my twenties I was a carpenter, built dozens of homes. Thought nothing of walking atop a freestanding 2x4 wall or the ridge beam of a roof. Now in my 60's I was terrified atop an essentially flat roof. As they say, the race of my hair and my face is moving much faster.
Looking good Paul. Hey, in your 20s you still had that invincible vibe of your youth going. Older, wiser and thinking of others (family/grandkids) as we age. Also I wouldn’t call that pitch essentially flat! Scorch yer arse metal slide from our playground days. 😉

Back