The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For what it's worth, I think you guys are all asses.

And seriously Fenduh, lols? Yikes. Not that you are the only 13 year old girl here.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

For what it's worth, I think you guys are all asses.

And seriously Fenduh, lols? Yikes. Not that you are the only 13 year old girl here.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

Yeah I know all the cool acronyms...

lol - laugh out loud
wtf - why the face?

I'm hip.

We're tolerant of all lifestyles

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

I can be tolerant of the_bird going down on pretty much any adult who is competent and chooses to say "Bring your A game!"

But I don't want to pay for either one of their 'gender reassignment' procedures. Massachusetts or not, if you want a popo-ectomy or an addadicktome you ought to pay for it yourself. I MIGHT be willing to help out a little. You know, a car wash or a cake sale, something like that.

Which one was it you wanted again, Jay, I keep forgetting? Lemme know soon so I can make up the signs to put on the light poles.

Am I crazy or did Oakland just bend over and grab their own ankles for Charington's pleasure?

Cespedes isn't THAT good, but if they were going to let Lester walk this offseason anyway, it's a pretty good return for giving up his last 10 starts. Cespedes has some power (which the team desperately) needs, but he doesn't get on base much and he's not much of a defender.

What it really comes down to, though; if the Sox decided that they couldn't afford a Jon Lester extension, they better damn well use that money they saved to bring in a legit, #1 guy for the rotation in the offseason. 'Cause I don't want to go into 2015 with a pissed-off Lackey (earning the league minimum), Brandon Workman, and a whole bunch of rookies as the starting rotation.

No. He's not THAT good but he's a damn sight better than nothing, which is what they were going to get when he walked. And make no mistake, despite all the nice things Lester has said, he was gone. No one, I don't care how much you like your house and your job and the local breakfast place, no one walks away from millions and millions of dollars. The report is the Sox made one offer, 4years/$70 mil. Lester can get 6/120 from someone. That's fifty MILLION extra guaranteed dollars for him, his kids and his grandkids. You can find a new place for your Sunday morning pancakes for fifty large.

Do you have a date in mind for Masstoberfest? The last weekend in September would be perfect (there's a beer fest/5k race I'm thinking of going down for on Sunday the 28th).

I just put in a schedule request for September 26 and 27 off. I'm thinking that Masstoberfest will be held on September 27th. Details and a dedicated thread to follow but you guys know the drill. Come, brew, eat, drink, fib, lie, point fingers and make fun of Cape. A great way to spend a day. This year there will be pizza added to the menu. And, of course, that most coveted trophy in home brewing, the Masstoberfest Cup, will be awarded to the one most likely to take care of it and bring it back next year.

Sure Rick. I keep forgetting. Your "job." Do you do better if we have you bring two orders of five pizzas or ten at once?

Why don't you go and get a real job, ferchristsakes? 30 years as a pizza delivery boy has to be a record of some sort. Not exactly the sort of record you brag about, it's like winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics but still, it is your record and no-one can take it away from you.

I just put in a schedule request for September 26 and 27 off. I'm thinking that Masstoberfest will be held on September 27th. Details and a dedicated thread to follow but you guys know the drill. Come, brew, eat, drink, fib, lie, point fingers and make fun of Cape. A great way to spend a day. This year there will be pizza added to the menu. And, of course, that most coveted trophy in home brewing, the Masstoberfest Cup, will be awarded to the one most likely to take care of it and bring it back next year.

Make sure to post the thread so some of us can find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I think that the Masstoberfest Cup would look pretty spiffy standing in a corner of The Sluice Room. God knows it would dress the place up. And give your brewery some much needed cred. Hmmmmmmmm.

I think it would be an epic test of our mill.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Masstoberfest thread is up in Local Gatherings. Be here or we'll laugh at youi

I'm talking to you, Mr FrozenAzIPA.

I already won my flimsy trophy for the year....

Built a fired pit today. Between the trip to the store, excavation, leveling, and placement; took me about 34 minutes total. And it's actually level. PTN, have Cape translate what level means since you don't really know...

img_20140802_140733_242-63477.jpg

Back