The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paulthenurse said:
Hey Grits,
Don't let us inbred Neanderthals bother you. We'll probably spend most of our time busting your balls but we'll let you hang out with us. You might consider joining the South Shore Brew Club. Most of us are members. We meet at one house or another once a month to drink ourselves senseless and bust each others balls, all under the disguise of appreciating the finer points of beer. The truly amazing part is that our wives buy that bull****. For most of us, they probably know that's bullsheet but just go along to get rid of us for a night of peace and quiet.

So again, welcome.

PTN
ps
You need to show us pics of your wife in some provocative pose, preferably without clothes, if you want to hang with us. You're from Alabama, it's not like you don't already let other guys watch her shower for pocket change.

He doesn't want to show her because she looks just like him, she's his sister.... Remember, he's from alabama

yeager1977 said:
He doesn't want to show her because she looks just like him, she's his sister.... Remember, he's from alabama

Listen boys, there are plenty of women walking around in short dresses... don't try to.fool me into looking at my sister! I mean... my wife, or cousin? **** I get this all mixed up after a few shots of the ole' shine! Well, guess the secret is out now???

On a serious note... there are some damn hot women in the south... until they turn into Paula Dean, so don't hate too much.

year2beer said:
Listen boys, there are plenty of women walking around in short dresses... don't try to.fool me into looking at my sister! I mean... my wife, or cousin? **** I get this all mixed up after a few shots of the ole' shine! Well, guess the secret is out now???

On a serious note... there are some damn hot women in the south... until they turn into Paula Dean, so don't hate too much.

At that point they can cook and suck on a stick of butter!

now thats something I can agree with, lived in Panama City Beach for a couple years back in 2005, yum yum. Now let here a little more about that shine you were talkin abnout

Meh. Ask for advice. Get universal advice that you dislike. Ignore advice and get pissy. Profit!

I really don't understand the original thread. I've never seen such a strong consensus among HBT'er on ANY issue - EVERYONE told him that his hiding her stuff was childish and a really, really bad idea, and he wants to ignore us.

Serious, have you ever seen EVERYBODY agree on something like that? You could ask the question, "Do you like beer?" and you wouldn't get that kind of consensus around here.

Aigh, whatever.

Christ, this afternoon sucks. There's NO ONE left in the office, except a ******* like me. Can't take off, someone needs to be here to trade. Got **** I want to do at the house. Exhausted. Pretty sure the ratio of HBT/work is going to approach 99/1 over the next two hours.

Christ, this afternoon sucks. There's NO ONE left in the office, except a ******* like me. Can't take off, someone needs to be here to trade. Got **** I want to do at the house. Exhausted. Pretty sure the ratio of HBT/work is going to approach 99/1 over the next two hours.

Read the Russian River thread. It's mildly entertaining.

dscn0232.jpg

... if you can find it.

You ever try Maine Beer Co's Lunch IPA? I was reading a Globe article comparing it to Pliny. I think I've seen it around but I'll be around the Portland area tomorrow and figured I'd do some shopping.

Yeah, people were forming huge circle jerks over Lunch. It's a really good IPA but I think IPAs, certainly more than any other style, are really subjective and depends on the drinker's individual tastes. You can line up five "regular" stouts am they should all pretty much taste the same. IPAs aren't that way remotely so I think claiming one is so much better than others is kina risky business.

Jester gave me some Heady Topper. I likey. I think I've seen Lunch around here tho. I agree. It's all subjective but I figured if I was in the wilds of Maine I'd have something to do besides kill mosquitoes.

EDIT: I think the same store that had Lunch had Sculpin. Gonna have to get on that.

Love me some Heady Topper. Only problem is it is shipped cold and a ways from the house. I have to carry a cooler to pick them up when I'm in the Montpelier area.
It says to drink it straight from the can, but I prefer it in a glass.

Back