The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF is with the snow? Went to bed at 10 and nothing, just woke up to an inch of the stuff. Isn't it officially spring?

My wife this morning: "I'll take the Civic to Amherst today, I'm not worried at all about it snowing again. You can take the bigger, AWD-vehicle on your ten minute commute."

LOL 1/2" of snow. Sniff her ass and you'll feel manly enough to take it on. Who needs a lavender air freshener hanging from the mirror?

Cascade Sang Rouge... Reasonably full of win. Its a nice attempt at The Awesomeness. I appreciate what they've tried to do but.... I mean... C'mon... Its no Awesomeness.

And yeah... The Oaks Bluff post (as it willnow be referred to) creeped me out a little.

Ya? WTF was that? Does anyone know who that polish dogfarker is? We put up with Fuzzy Dice cause at least he's attempted to brew the Utopia. And we have kind accepted the guy with the cross dressing pooch cause he's shown his face. But who is the Polsky Bullsheetsky?

In the spirit of Dysfunctional-Palooza and region I'm going to throw you and the two remaining brain cells under the bus. It was in reference to Babalu's event. Remember I wanted to attend the event? I live in Littleton,ma and was up in NH. I said it was going to be tough to make it but then you had me mapquesting all over Ma figuring it was all just a walk down the street? Take Littleton, Rockport and NH and see the straight line. I included just the first reply. I omitted the rants about how great your pig was:

Originally Posted by paulthenurse
OK first off, Cape don't know sheet about makin' beer. At best he makes barley tea. Nuff said.
Oh, btw, I'm half drunk. Don't change sheet, my illegitimate son Cape cain't brew a damned thing but WTH.

All that said, I would LOVE to have you come on Saturday. This is a collection of local brewers and just before I got your e-mail I was writing to one of the original participants at Masstoberfest. He lives in Rockport and needs a ride. Is there ANY way you could swing by Rockport in the morning and pick his smelly arse up? I can guarantee you that you will laugh the whole way here. I will personally make it worth your while if you do. The guy is that much fun.

Let me know.
Paul
PS.. You don't need to drive his arse home, I'll handle that.

Let me guess, was that Hippie living in Rockport? Not that I immediately associate "smelly" with the ol' Hipster, but if there's ever a brother in need of a ride, it's him.

The names have been omitted to protect the innocent.

I was getting nervous that this whole nurse thing was nothing more than some sadomastical gimp fantasy that was going to direct me to p-town!

Right forum?

10 in the morning drunk ramblings - Check
Dysfunctional - PTN - Check
Locations all over MA including East Bfck - Check

I even included all the R's so the Masshole accent wouldn't confuse you west coasta's

Won't be this week. I'm remodeling the room the computer lives in and it's disconnected while I tear down the old horsehair plaster walls. It's too much of a PITA to drunk post on the iPhone, my fingers can barely make this thing work when I'm sober. So you folks will have to do without the clarity of thoughts that comes when I overindulge for a while longer. Sorry.

PTN

Ya? WTF was that? Does anyone know who that polish dogfarker is? We put up with Fuzzy Dice cause at least he's attempted to brew the Utopia. And we have kind accepted the guy with the cross dressing pooch cause he's shown his face. But who is the Polsky Bullsheetsky?

Sorry. I saw the title of the forum and I'm born and bred. If you've lived in the state for any length of time you should expect smart arse comments with nothing constructive.

Won't be this week. I'm remodeling the room the computer lives in and it's disconnected while I tear down the old horsehair plaster walls. It's too much of a PITA to drunk post on the iPhone, my fingers can barely make this thing work when I'm sober. So you folks will have to do without the clarity of thoughts that comes when I overindulge for a while longer. Sorry.

PTN

Figure I'll ask before I get a call, but you want me to put your computer back together and get you online?

Ok Ill check the forum. I'm new so I don't understand how everything works yet but Im totally in on the Awesomeness! Yep, I just checked the forum and Im still the last post requesting in for 10 gallons.

Ok.... So.... Just so I understand.. You posted on the forum that you wanted in (the same thread that had the date, location, etc).... And THEN asked me "hey, when's the Awesomeness brew dayand how do I get in on it?"

Is that what happened????

To my defense the date says tentatively and I don't know if I need to send you an email privately confirming this. Trying to cover all my bases.

why have i not seen this friggin awesome thread before now?
hello from the nahth shaw, massholes!

Back