Quantcast

The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Dland

Reaction score
Yup, mopar in very low 40's. Had a few Dodges, mostly diesel pickups though. Still got a '97 2500 w 6DT & NV4500, keeping up w maintenance, going to put new cab mounts in it the winter, good off island w turbo & overdrive...not going to let the rust get this one.

On a more festive note; happy Friday everyone !

I'll admit I have had several beers,... anyway, ... on one level, we are all in this together,... might be good to remember.

Dland

Reaction score
My condolences, it is a classy car, hopefully you got a good price and it goes to a good home.

Not on the same level, but I remember the wistful feeling I got when I sold a '66-K20 I restored, not to mention the Studebaker.

Got to move on and stay practical,... at least the caddy gave you a ride that justified the fuel consumtion.

balrog

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
OP
paulthenurse

paulthenurse

Fecal Transplant Super Donor
Reaction score
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah
Sup, Bitches?
Not a lot of time to hang online these days. Once we started doing rapid COVID testing my world turned into a sh!tshow of intergalactic proportions.

Hope you lads and lassies are doing well and using the two ply. Cover up yer openings folks.

day_trippr

This space for rent
Reaction score
1-ply, 2-ply....since March 6th I've pretty much just avoided being anywhere there are people.
Seems to be working...

balrog

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Had MRI for shoulder rotator cuff yesterday. I really think if they tried hard, they could make that fvcking tube you're in smaller. Face no more than 10 mm away from tube, shoulder clamped in painful position, about 20-30min, I was ready to kill something. Luckily, I couldn't move my arm for $hit afterwards so the techs were safe. Went straight home for Makers Mark, sugar cubes, bitters and orange slices. And beers. Getting old sux. I recommend avoiding. I also recommend that if you do slip up and get old, and ride a bike on a crowded rail trail, just fvcking fall down instead of trying to grab a nearby fence as you go, thinking stupidly that you can do that gymnast "Iron Cross on the rings" maneuver.

Because, dipwad, you cannot.

balrog

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
MRI said I fractured my greater tuberocity, with a full thickness tear of the infraspinatus, and a tear of the superspinatus.

I wasn't aware my greater tuberocity could break <insert some terrible 30 yrs of marriage joke here>.

As soon as I get the MRI I'll be happy to prove it.

Unless you're looking for pics of the Maker's Mark and sugar cubes.