The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cape Brewing said:
Haha... Good luck everyone. You'll get to enjoy endless posts by Paul.

Fun stuff.

Should be riviting reading

Ya, we need cape and ptn to keep battling each other with their witty comments of each other.

Cape Brewing said:
Uhhh

Creeeeeepy

Your calling me creepy?!?

Your the one sitting in front of your computer in your undies watching the little league World Series.

I got these new binoculars, there awesome!

paulthenurse said:
Bye Cape. We'll miss you. Really!!!! Bye. Bye!!!!

Adios. Au revoir. Aufwidersein.

And now N00b and Yeager will dance for you.

I really didn't want to picture Yeager dancing, I picture Eileen from Seinfeld.

I SHOULD have clicked the off button last week when you sent me 42 emails and texts asking for my lofty presence at your little beer festival at the World Trade Center.

Get your Bog Water here. Ice cold Bog Water here... Beer here.

Somebody?

Anybody???

Buehler???

Buehler????

Cape Brewing said:
Wow. You really have no clue when to click the "off" button do you?

You should probably just have a little dignity about this and log off, check back in a few days. If you're still banned then, the rest of a week. Don't make the mods drag you away kicking and screaming.

Melana said:
Meh, doubtful she would show anyway.

Really? You don't think so?

She's alone. Here from out of town. Interested in mind-altering libations. Integrated in old, plump, furry, date able persons of similar ilk. Masstoberfest sounds like a veritable State Fair of Opportunity, not even going down the "Gathering of psychotic fark tards that we know it really is" road.

Her loss.

Too bad. I like dogs.

Great win tonight for the Sox. Lester got it together after a long first inning, the bullpen was stellar, and we actually managed to squeak in a bit of run support against a really good team. And Uehara has been on a stupidly hot streak. 25 consecutive scoreless innings pitched, and 21 consecutive outs recorded. Koji simply breaks the opposition. "No ninth inning for you! Game ovah after eight!"

Anyway, obhbt: "Watched" the game while stripping 10+ pounds of fresh Cascade cones off their bines (which I had cut down, rolled up and brought into my shop at the end of the afternoon). Should turn into two pounds dry, but jeeze what an epic pain in the arse pickin' is once you get past a couple of pounds of cones the first couple of years. These third year plants have become green monstahs! :eek:

Anyone know any migrant workers? I made need a couple to do my Chinook when they're ready...

Cheers! ;)

Doesn't everyone want to be a Masshole? We're a pretty exclusive club...

Considering what Paulie does for work I'm sure it would take a LOT of gross to phase him.

Anyone know any migrant workers? I made need a couple to do my Chinook when they're ready...

Cheers! ;)

Check the Home Depot parking lot in the morning. It's where they tend to hang down here, waiting on day labor. Como se dice, "harvest my hops" en espanol?

Doesn't everyone want to be a Masshole? We're a pretty exclusive club...

Beats being a Maineiac.

One would think someone with an ego that size is trying desperately to compensate for lack of size or skill in other areas... or both...

Latest posts

Back