Thanks HBT!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brew2enjoy

Reaction score
Just thought it is well overdue for me to thank all the good people here on HBT. I have only been brewing for about a year and a half and have moved up from extract to partial mash and now am currently brewing my 4th AG batch. And the best part is that it is my own recipe that I designed in Beersmith! I even built my water per the water chemistry primer in the Brew Science section. I have learned a ton from this forum and my beers just keep getting better and better. I think it is safe to say that I am a little obsessed with home brewing lol. I mean here I am at 12 past midnight on a day that I got up at 4am for work.:cross: But hey, when you work 55+ hours a week and have a 2 year old daughter, you find that the best time to brew is late at night:D

Yep-like most things in life, brewing is a life-long learning process. Can't say enough good things about HBT (hence the lifetime supporter thingy <--). I recommend this place to everyone I come in contact with that has even a remote interest in homebrewing and/or beer in general (the latest being my barber!).

Back