• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Temp Controller, SS Mash Paddle and other Misc. stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudy0498

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm getting rid of some excess stuff to clear some space and reinvest in some other things. I will ship some of the smaller stuff if the buyer pays shipping. Some of the larger stuff wouldn't be worth it. Local pickup is in Brownsburg, IN. Pictures are here:

https://goo.gl/photos/3KZZiVCEKbQvaEFR6

$60 - Love TSS2 - 2 stage (Heat and Cool) temp controller. It's works great, and will control fermentation temps within .5 degrees of the set point in either direction. I'm only selling because the probe is too big for my new conical's thermowell. It fit's fine in a traditional stopper thermowell that is 1/4" ID.

$50 - 50 amp GFCI Breaker Used (Eaton Model #GFCB250)
$25 - Stainless Steel Mash Paddle
$25 - Type C and 2-Type A Camlock fittings (SOLD)
$20 - Forty Below Keg Parka (Never Used)
$10 - Rotating Sparge Arm
$20 - 4# steel C02 tank empty
$25 - 6.5G glass carboy
$15 (each) - 2 64oz flip top growlers

Bump....Camlocks and CO2 tank are sold. Everything else is still available. Open to offers, especially if combining multiple items.

Latest posts

Back