• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Tapcooler can filler items

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golddiggie

Reaction score
Since I've gone to using the newer piece to mate with the can, I no longer need the original items I purchased.
Items included: bar clamp (from Tapcooler), can adapter piece (two since one had a chip come off while trying to connect to the clamp originally), Original (small, round) base, Tapcooler draining base (with drain hose/fitting), plus the base I made (larger, better draining) plus threaded rod and wingnut. I'm using the piece that secures the assembly to my mesh cart. I might look at making a replacement if you really, really need the original.

All you would need is the actual Tapcooler item that goes into the can adapter/item to get up and running.

Terms: F2F cash
Price: $100 for everything (obro)
IF shipping, buyer pays full shipping cost. I only use Zelle for those transactions.

Latest posts

Back