Tap-a draft

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cacio

Reaction score
What do you think about this system? Rispect kegerator there is a different of quality?
Thanks

I've been looking at this system the only thing keeping me from buying it is the plastic bottles because my beer may sit two months or more sometimes. But i do like the system.

I like it. There is a guy on ebay who sells a converter so you can attach it to a regulator and paintball tank, which is what I do. In addition, others on the forum have created their own modifications. Although a full corny setup is ideal, the TAD is portable, I don't need a second fridge, and I don't need to drink 5 gallons before I can use it again.

My dream would be to build me a kegerator. but I should find space for fridge and find the keg 10 L (cost quite new here in Italy).
making 25 liters of finished beer would be great to bottle 15 and 10 in the keg.
the tap-in draft I like the fact that you do not need much space, which contains 6 liters in size is accurate.
but use the big bottles of tap-in draft attaccandoci Fouchet the classic type kegerator is feasible?

sorry for the English but to do before I write in Italian and translated it with google.

hello

I've got one and I like it. I've also got several 5 and 3 gal cornies in my keezer. I also use my supply of 12's and bombers. I don't feel a need to limit myself to certain packaging options. ;)

I use the TAD for outdoor concerts, picnics, Tuesday night Board Meeting with my buddies, etc. It's portable, fits in a softsided cooler with a few ice packs, and sits in my fridge nicely too. Also comes in handy for those 2.5 gallon test batches I'm always making; 1.5 gal in the TAD and a 12 pack to toss in the basement for long-term "research".

Latest posts

Back