Tap-a-Draft off the market?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ike

nOob for life
Reaction score
I'm putting this in General Discussion, as I'm sure the folks over in the "real kegging" forum would flame me out of the room. :mug:

I also Googled around here a bit, but nothing came up other than the usual TAD discussion threads, most at least a couple years old.

I just gave myself a "tl;dr" and deleted a bunch of stuff. Long story short: I'm going to sell two full TAD kits on CL. Total: six bottles, two taps, and over forty of the 14g CO2 cartridges. I went online to see if I could find any retail prices against which to gauge my sale price, and can't find the system anywhere. The only hit I could find was Amazon, selling a USED system for an incredibly high price. All this data leads me to a conclusion, but I'll ask it here for confirmation:

Is it off the market?

ETA: I thought about posting it here, but the bottles are so bulky that shipping costs would be outrageous. SO... unless anyone wants to drive to Boise...

Back