Talkbeer glass 007 speculation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know man, today is just picking up where yesterday left off is all. I need a snickers or some **** but yeah, I'd like new glassware too brochacho
rs_1024x759-150922105958-1024-snickers-wrappers.jm.092215.jpg

I think Gene made a concerted effort to move everything right before the sale. I recall seeing a number of things 50% off. I’d be surprised if there was any transfer of merch to new owners.

That said, pretty sure I have two and can send you one. LMK.

So are we just not having anymore merch? I went to buy a new stange glass since my ******* broke mine the other night and there's nothing there. It was definitely there the last time I looked.

Not for the time being, no. Logistics is a huge pain in the ass and honestly, I don't have the capacity to take that on right now. Not saying it won't happen, just not right away. There is still merch, a pallet of it to be precise. It lies in wait in a garage in NJ wrapped and ready to go, that is why you don't see anything on the store page. :)

WealthyImaginaryGossamerwingedbutterfly-max-1mb.gif

Not for the time being, no. Logistics is a huge pain in the ass and honestly, I don't have the capacity to take that on right now. Not saying it won't happen, just not right away. There is still merch, a pallet of it to be precise. It lies in wait in a garage in NJ wrapped and ready to go, that is why you don't see anything on the store page. :)

WealthyImaginaryGossamerwingedbutterfly-max-1mb.gif
tumblr_n9usfwnnoO1tgvqp6o5_250.gif

This just in....

The next homebrewtalk beer glass is going to be a silver tankard with spiked hinged lid for the drinker to accidentally poke their eye out. It also comes with a contributor member only upgrade option that allows it to double as a self heating mini fermenter with heads up display showcasing the TB exclusive homebrewing software that simply shows a bad gateway message every time you fire it up.

Yeah, not gonna happen right now man. The complexities are many but I doubt new mgmt is dropping the capital to buy glassware ATM

Can 2019 be a repeat of 2013?

Id like to abandon the TB ship like everyone did for the mass BA exodus. Maybe someone smarter than myself who can do these things can sit at the helm of a new website that at least has a **** to give about its users like Gene use to.

Is beertalk.info available? Taking preorders now for the aforementioned silver tankards and auctioning off the first 100 new userIDs to the highest bidders to pay for said tankard order.

I like you, you can even keep your powers of moderation under the new format.

Can 2019 be a repeat of 2013?

Id like to abandon the TB ship like everyone did for the mass BA exodus. Maybe someone smarter than myself who can do these things can sit at the helm of a new website that at least has a **** to give about its users like Gene use to.

Is beertalk.info available? Taking preorders now for the aforementioned silver tankards and auctioning off the first 100 new userIDs to the highest bidders to pay for said tankard order.

I like you, you can even keep your powers of moderation under the new format.

I just sent you dick pics, look at your phone Adam. Hopefully those tide you over until we figure out glassware.

Latest posts

Back