Taking pictures of objects though beer..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jako

Reaction score
I can't be the only other wierdo who takes pictures of objects though beer for fun or to show "clarity". Anyone have some good pictures to share. P.S guy who can't sleep.

Two I just took before posting this thread.

Attachments

• 20210401_014301.jpg
    20210401_014301.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 230
  • 20210401_014003.jpg
    20210401_014003.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 226
Guy who can’t sleep playing with guns... :oops:

Haha, probably not the best example to set for some. But I make sure my weapons are unloaded in doors If I am doing anything including taking pictures.

Sometimes I practice with snap caps and reloads while listening to podcasts.

Wow, that first one is an awesome shot.

And that second one; my oldest son had Sophie the giraffe when he was lil. I don’t know if we named it that, or if that was the toy name but he had the same one.
Thanks man! We call it Sophie too so it’s gotta be it’s name lol. The second picture was from from the first time I brewed that beer and didn’t lager it. Still pretty clear. The first one was the adjusted recipe after a month of lagering and it dropped absolutely crystal clear.

Last edited:
I agree that first one is awesome. Love the contrast.

The wood in the second picture is beautiful.

I have another one somewhere with a different cat and a darker colored beer, but damned if I can find it.
Those two are definitely the clearest beers I’ve brewed. I wish I knew why they dropped so glassy clear while others stay just slightly less.

The beer is frozen In time. Looks like sunset while the sky looks near twilight

Waiting for my blueberry hydromel to drop clear. I expect some super cool pictures.

Attachments

• 20210402_232331.jpg
    20210402_232331.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
Seriously mate. I'm busy brewing a Helles now for a competition I have coming up in June. If mine can be that clear, I'd be STOKED. How did you get it that clear? Gelatin fining or filtering?

Back