Take it in the Keester Drew Peterson

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/06/drew-peterson-verdict/?hpt=hp_t1

May this effing psychotic piece of fish excrement get a good old fashioned shank in the ribs after he is repeatedly raped a good number of times.

There are few human beings that I would take pleasure in seeing suffer, but I would personally take a baseball bat to this guy.

Grinning for the cameras, lying to friends and family, killing like he is GOD.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/06/drew-peterson-verdict/?hpt=hp_t1

May this effing psychotic piece of fish excrement get a good old fashioned shank in the ribs after he is repeatedly raped a good number of times.

There are few human beings that I would take pleasure in seeing suffer, but I would personally take a baseball bat to this guy.

Grinning for the cameras, lying to friends and family, killing like he is GOD.

A beautiful sentiment. :mug:
Regards, GF.

Geez, cheesy! Can't you tell us how you REALLY feel? Seems like you're beating around the bush.

But I agree with you 100%!

glenn514:mug:

This has been years in the coming.

Seeing this guy make funny for the camera and grin like he is america's favorite scumbag, just looks like pure evil, mix that with the power trip of being a cop, and you have a potentially untouchable sociopath.

Glad to see he is going to get touched.

I was really disgusted and lost all sympathy for Stacy when I read that Stacy's lawyer testified in this trial that she wanted to use her knowledge that Drew killed Salvio to leverage her divorce settlement. I guess Stacy and Drew really were a match.

This case is going to get tossed so quick on appeal, that it is hardly worth getting excited about.

I was really disgusted and lost all sympathy for Stacy when I read that Stacy's lawyer testified in this trial that she wanted to use her knowledge that Drew killed Salvio to leverage her divorce settlement. I guess Stacy and Drew really were a match.

This case is going to get tossed so quick on appeal, that it is hardly worth getting excited about.

She was going to use the fact that HE killed her predecessor in the divorce....WOW!!!! That is sleazy!!!:drunk:

If my spouse had killed her ex and I found out, why not use that significant fact when seeking divorce?

Oh well.

She was going to use the fact that HE killed her predecessor in the divorce....WOW!!!! That is sleazy!!!:drunk:

If my spouse had killed her ex and I found out, why not use that significant fact when seeking divorce?

Oh well.

Not sure how to read your response, but I'm sensing sarcasm. It is one thing if she found out about the murder and immediately filed for divorce. But she didn't. Bottom line is Stacy knew for a long time that Drew murdered his ex. She was alright with it and it didn't stop her from cuddling next to him at night and living in his home. Everyone involved is sleazy. Stacy is lucky she was a good looking white girl, otherwise this whole charade would be a non-event.

Unfortunately for her it appears that she has suffered the same fate at the same mans hands. I'm not gonna worry about some badge bunny, certainly not wish for for the rape and murder of someone when the badge bunny knew exactly what she was getting into.

This will get overturned on appeal. Hearsay evidence is at odds with the U.S. Constitution's Confrontation Clause. Rest assured that the criminal justice system will do its best to make sure Drew is broke at the end of his jail stay.

Not sure how to read your response, but I'm sensing sarcasm. It is one thing if she found out about the murder and immediately filed for divorce. But she didn't. Bottom line is Stacy knew for a long time that Drew murdered his ex. She was alright with it and it didn't stop her from cuddling next to him at night and living in his home. Everyone involved is sleazy. Stacy is lucky she was a good looking white girl, otherwise this whole charade would be a non-event.

Unfortunately for her it appears that she has suffered the same fate at the same mans hands. I'm not gonna worry about some badge bunny, certainly not wish for for the rape and murder of someone when the badge bunny knew exactly what she was getting into.

This will get overturned on appeal. Hearsay evidence is at odds with the U.S. Constitution's Confrontation Clause. Rest assured that the criminal justice system will do its best to make sure Drew is broke at the end of his jail stay.

I am sensing that there is a lot more that you know about it than I care to. I will defer to you.

At the very least, this will, as Drew put it "Put a damper on christmas" so I will be happy that it effed up the fish excrement's christmas.

I was just taking the surface of your comments that she was somehow wrong to bring up his murderous tendencies at a divorce hearing, which on the surface, seems OK to me.

I am from Chicago, not that far from the scene of the crime - so it is accurate to say that I have heard far too much about this whole mess for far too long.

It's really a weird case because they can't find Stacy and don't have enough evidence to get him for her death - so they are taking the alleged words from her to convict him in another case that they have literally no evidence. What a lot of people don't know is that because no evidence was taken after finding Salvio, the State of Illinois passed an unconstitutional law allowing hearsay to nail Peterson. After the fight is said and done, Drew will get off but will have all of his savings depleted - that is until he wins his judgement against the State of Illinois. Which I get to help pay for.

She is "wrong" in the sense that his "murderous tendencies" weren't enough reason to terminate her relationship with him. It only becomes an issue when she wants leverage to extort more money in a divorce settlement. My dad always says: Sleep with dogs, you get fleas. In this case Sleep with a murderer hoping for divorce payday, you get killed.

There seems to be a lot of room for appeals here. One of the jurors, who claims he was the holdout vote, gave a long newspaper interview and left the clear impression that he is just this far from being clinically diagnosed as a moron.

There seems to be a lot of room for appeals here. One of the jurors, who claims he was the holdout vote, gave a long newspaper interview and left the clear impression that he is just this far from being clinically diagnosed as a moron.

Lol. Is that the technical term for it?

I don't know....Mentally Challenged? Mentally deficient? Contact retardation?

Insufficient cognition?

Diagnosis: "Well Timothy, there is something wrong. You, are a MORON"

I would be PISSED!:D

Latest posts

Back