T. O.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackRob

Reaction score
I am over my initial excitment over the Bills signining T. O., enjoying a Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald, and dreaming about the Edwards to Evans and Ownens touchdowns as we dominate the AFC East in 2009!

Got to make sure Hardy gives up 81 before I buy an Owens jersey.

What about an Buffalo Owens Brew?
It would have to be an imperial IPA something big, in your face hop madness, and strong as all HELL!

Berserker hit it on the head... brew something stinky and weak... then give it a big name that will make everyone excited and then overcarbonate it so it breaks glass and becomes a painful experience for everyone to watch. :cross:

When he is on his game and interested he is the most dominate player on the field.

T. O. only signed a one year contract and will be making less than Lee Evans, so he will be on a mission to reinvent himself this season, and then get Paid next year!

Strong as HELL!

No, he will have 1 year where he doesn't cause any **** and people will be wondering if he has turned a new leaf then after that year is going to start causing problems. He is a phenomenal receiver (if he doesn't drop the ball) but with him the bad outweighs the good.

There was (briefly) rumors that he was coming to Green Bay. Thank god that this is not true. Congrats on the signing of T.O. - you are guaranteed to be mired in suckdom for the duration of his stay.:rockin:

I kinda thought that he might go to New England, if they could afford him. That offense would have blown a hole in the NFL.

FWIW, the Pats can lick my taint.

Berserker hit it on the head... brew something stinky and weak... then give it a big name that will make everyone excited and then overcarbonate it so it breaks glass and becomes a painful experience for everyone to watch. :cross:

I have no idea how you would accomplish it, but it would really help if you could make the beer cry!

hm, also, there needs to be some way to make sure that once this beer has been in your house, all of your other beers get pissed off and stop tasting as good. maybe even your brew equipment just quits

Back