SWMBO's First Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BucksPA

Reaction score
Well heck. Her Adobe skills are much better than mine. Took her about 20 minutes to make this from scratch. I thought she did a wonderful job. They look awesome on the bottle. Her philosophy was "less is more." What do you guys think?

lifeisgood.jpg

its great! I use photo shop as well, but my labels are much more primitive due to the fact that I barely know how to use the program!
very cool.

Nice work. Now you can't switch to kegs as she will not have anything to do. Unless you can talk her into cleaning kegs!

Great label.

The stick figures would definitely put it over the top. Good idea.

Yeah, maybe next time on the stick figures. I started out bottling a few years back, have been kegging for 2 years, and am now splitting new batches between kegs and bottles. Continual repeats will be kegged, but new beers are bottled so i can share with friends and family. SWMBO will be designing more labels in the future. I'll share as they come about. They'll only get better.

Back