SWMBO is a bit of a bloody genius!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ol-hazza

Reaction score
I have always known I got myself a good one, pretty, big boobs and smart. But tonight she really proved it while we were sorting out the Christmas tree. After explaining the bucket needed some bricks or stones to weigh it down, plus some water and disprin to keep it perky we sat down and started discussing other plans for our pre Xmas Xmas with her sisters.

After talking about table cloths and napkins she says what about the crates or beer in the corner, you won't be needing those10's (number on lid correspondes to a batch in my brew diary) for another month or so. Yeh I say, they can just get put down stairs........

Not quite what the wee smarty pants had in mind.........View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418374192.328349.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418374216.766322.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418374240.379953.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418374277.944826.jpg

The beers are an amber ale which got frozen in the cold crash process and is going to be amazing

Ever since the lord of the rings new zealand has split into different tolkeinesk cults. We follow the ent cult, beleiving shoes actually stop us from engaging with our earth mother....

Ironically we still celebrate xmas and chop down trees. #waitasecthatsjustfluccingbackwards

I might just make her one...
She isnt much of a beer drinker but seriously considering a bottle of champagne for us this christmas

"Premium beer, bottle aged for two months in freshly-cut-pine water."
Maybe a juniper gruit in next years bottles?
A Christmas tradition in the making!

Latest posts

Back