SWMBO Approved kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klyph

Reaction score
I live in a very small house with a small fridge, but I won't let that stop me from having beer on draught.

2010-10-04175054.jpg

2010-10-03190254.jpg

2010-10-04175125.jpg

My only gripe is that it's hard to read the gauge and the CO2 doesn't last as long as I'd like. Can't really force carb, but I can maintain even pressure manually as I serve.

How much is left when you tap out? Did you adjust your tube so it sat on the side and kept that side down?

I would think if you naturally carbed/conditioned the small cart should be enough to keep it flowing... how many do you end up going through?

How much is left when you tap out? Did you adjust your tube so it sat on the side and kept that side down?
I'm running two short gas in tubes so I don't think much will be left at all. If I tip up the back slightly, I'd think I can get most of it out. I thought about bending a tube so that it will draw everything out. That may be a future upgrade if it leaves too much behind.
I would think if you naturally carbed/conditioned the small cart should be enough to keep it flowing... how many do you end up going through?

I haven't killed this first keg yet, but I'm already on the second cartridge. I think it may not have been fully carbed when I started or I have a slooooow leak, the first cartridge went fast, and the second seems to be holding pretty steady, which leads me to believe I may have used up most of the first one getting it to the right CO2 volume.

Back