Sunday Brewday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natdavis777

Reaction score
It's been three weeks since I brewed and it feels like a lifetime. I may not be able to buy beer on Sunday, but no law says I can't brew it! 10 gal of Vienna Lager and 5 gal of an IPA... Gotta love brewdays! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407677727.944726.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1407677751.392371.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1407677772.985964.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

It's been three weeks since I brewed and it feels like a lifetime. I may not be able to buy beer on Sunday, but no law says I can't brew it! 10 gal of Vienna Lager and 5 gal of an IPA... Gotta love brewdays!

Is that the same stirplate in the photo's or did you make a couple?
Looks like a nice and clean build.

Thanks! I made two stir plates. I only had one, and my buddy that I got into brewing needed one, so he supplied me with a bunch of power cords and I had the magnets, so $25-30 later I had two more stir plates made.

Ive only made two lagers, the first was was underpitched, and the second one I just bought alot of yeast. So I wanted to do it right, make another plate since I do 10gal batches, and have two on hand.

Dude, is that an apple juice jug in that first starter pic? I use one that looks exactly like that. Nice work on the brew day post. More people should do this.

Cheers.

Dude, is that an apple juice jug in that first starter pic? I use one that looks exactly like that. Nice work on the brew day post. More people should do this.

Cheers.

Its a gallon jug I got at the LHBS. I didnt feel like dropping 40$ on a 5L erlenmeyer flask, so I spent $8 on two 1Gal jugs. I didnt have any issues with it throwing the stir bar like I thought I might have.

Back