Success!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuallyBrew

Reaction score
Just opened the first bottle after 7 days in the bottle...

Got a very nice "psst" when uncapping... Good sign...

Poured out with a nice brown color (ala New Castle) and a very nice head... Good Sign...

First taste... WOWZA THAT'S GOOD!

Came out great! Awesome hoppy flavor, good carbination and "mouth feel"...

Almost done with the first 22oz bottle... Think i'm going to go put another in the fridge :-D

Now I'm totally hooked on this obsession *cough* i mean hobby.. ;-)

You only put one in the fridge? I would have put at least 7 or 8 in the cold place! Congratulations!! You should now be hooked for life.

Hey man, I could do with an ice cold one! Congrats
I've yet to try a Newcastle Clone yet but it is something that tempts me.
I take it it is just the standard pale ale recipe with a small amount of choco' incorporated into the recipe?

This was pretty much just a standard pale ale recipe with some extra malt...

On the second bottle right now while i'm brewing my second batch, a hefe...

I just checked out your labels.... I think the one with the larger ALE font is the better one. I like the simplicity. A well done label.

Wayne Havens said:
I just checked out your labels.... I think the one with the larger ALE font is the better one. I like the simplicity. A well done label.

Hey thanks man! Yeah - that's been the favorite for most. My wife likes the other one better. Thinks it's less "cluttered"... I did 6 bottles in the one she likes and rest are in mine ;-)

Back