Stok Tower Grill for $49

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuanMoore

Getting the banned back together
Reaction score
Home depot is clearing their line of Stok grills, and they've dropped prices way down. They're pretty well made from what I can tell, and have some neat features, like CI grates with removable inserts (comes with a pizza stone insert). The tower model is very comparable to the weber 22.5" one touch gold, and most stores have dropped it to $49. I'm going to steal the grate, lid, wheels, and other accessories to trick out my UDS, but after assembling it out of curiosity, I'm thinking I might pick up another one to use as intended. Other than the top heavy stand design and obnoxious orange color, I think it's a better grill than the weber myself. Just a heads up for what I think is a pretty incredible deal.

If you're looking online, they don't show as being sold in any stores. Either call or stop by in person to see if they have them. Almost all stores were selling them at one point, but a lot of them have sold out.

Back