stirplate pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So in your setup there is never water or liquid around the areas you make yeast starters, your beer, etc? Interesting. Must be that crazy dry brewing I've heard so much about. :confused:

I wasn't trying to start anything aside from asking if 7 bucks was really that important after saving >$100 compared to a commercial stirplate...

What kind of ridiculous troll scans message boards to call people noobs to make themselves feel more important?

he's not trying to "start anything", but then he throws out the insults? Hehe...what a "D"...quit while you're ahead bro, that jive don't fly here from what i've seen.

he's not trying to "start anything", but then he throws out the insults? Hehe...what a "D"...quit while you're ahead bro, that jive don't fly here from what i've seen.

Don't worry about him, nobody is listening anymore.

Wow, reprimand for insults followed by insults. Can this get any more hilarious? Anyone else feeling left out?

good one, "bro".

WIP, you still haven't located your prozac, huh?

This is not the forum for debates, we actually do have a dedicated forum for that. I am sure that most of us would prefer to be able to respond to posts rather than have the majority of them get locked due to arguing. Please knock it off and go grab a homebrew.

Back