Steve Jobs died!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve Jobs had a very large influence in computers and related technologies. Not just on Apple and Mac computers. I'm not saying everyone should be crying and sending flowers to his family, but you can't say that he didn't do important things.

Steve Jobs had a very large influence in computers and related technologies. Not just on Apple and Mac computers. I'm not saying everyone should be crying and sending flowers to his family, but you can't say that he didn't do important things.

I never did. My issue is the public's predicted over reaction.

I'm sorry, but changed the world? Yes, in the literal sense. However, the guy never gave anything back though. He believed philanthropy was a distraction from the only legacy he cared about, his company.

If Apple didn't make ipods and iphones, someone else would have. Maybe it wouldn't have been as good, and maybe it would have taken longer to come out, but whatever, I use a hand-me-down iphone 3g (not 3gs) and I care very little about gadgets. I have a badass PC that will kick the **** out of any Mac even close to the same price, and that's all I really need.

I only mourn his death more than any other stranger's because he died too young from cancer. That is very sad.

Yup, and they have the same freedoms in this country as you do to call them a-holes.

10,000 spoons

_

i support their right to their views, freedom of speach and all that. but i think they ought to have certain places they can do all that.

i wanna have sex. fine and good. but if i walk around disney world saying that then i'm the ass hole.

protesting out side of someone's funeral is wrong and disrespectful. these people are only doing these things to harm other people.

steve-jobs-death-dead-internet-reactions-photo-u22.jpg

No rational person would support those people, but to say you would condone their murder makes you better how?

_

Back