Step by Step planning

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johngaltsmotor

Reaction score
I've got an excel file I made up with step-by-step planning for an All-grain brew day.

Is there any way I can upload the file here and have some experienced AG guys make sure I haven't missed a step? I don't have a webpage to be able to provide a URL for it.

I'd rather plan ahead than get to the point of pitching and realized I missed a step or didn't record something I should have to make future batches better (or avoid problems).

It's got 45 steps so I don't want to simply post it as text in the thread (unless that's the only way).

Thanks for your help

+1 for google docs. Let us know what the url is, I'd be interested to compare it to my process. I've only done a dozen AG batches, but they've all turned out very good (except for the Nut Brown, but that was due to my rectal-cranial inversion during ferment - thanks to Revvy for helping with the extraction). I'm getting 85%+ efficiency every time, now usually doing 10-14 gallon batches and splitting it among fellow brewers.

Back