• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

STC-1000 + Temperature Controller (Brews By Smith System)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTerp

Reaction score
BrewsBySmith.com STC-1000 + Pre-assembled Temperature Controller. Excellent condition. Used on my chest freezer as a fermentation controller with zero issues. Unfortunately, I'm giving up brewing. Includes temperature probe, housing and power cable. $60 shipped tyd.

http://www.boostbysmith.com/stc1000.html

IMG_20190908_065558.jpg
IMG_20190908_065622.jpg

Does this have/control both a heating and cooling outlet on the back? I think it's called dual stage?

Does this have/control both a heating and cooling outlet on the back? I think it's called dual stage?
Not the OP, but yes, it has that dual (heating and cooling) function. As well as compressor delay.

Since this is the STC-1000+ (IOW, the PLUS version) it was reprogrammed and has a lot more functionality than a plain old STC-1000.
See the link the OP provided.

Back