• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Stainless Steel Coil

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helper

Reaction score
***Price Reduced***
I have a 50' 5/16" O.D stainless steel jockey box, DIY HERMS coil, or draft prechiller double coil. This dual coil has an overall outside diameter of 5.5' and it is 6' high. This comes with the grommet faucet hookups for each end. I had planned on using it as a HERMS coil for a 5 gallon system but I just don't have time to fiddle with it. This could easily be used as a draft system prechiller or used as it was intended for a jockey box. A similar 3/8" O.D model goes for around $80+

http://www.kegman.net/products/8475-S{47}S-Coil-50'-Right-twist-8.75in-O.D.-%2d-8475.html

I'd like to get as close to $60 as possible and I'll have to check on the shipping.

I have also posted this in the 'Trade' forum if you are interested. I'm looking for a 2 roller grain mill. Here is the link to the trade-thread

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f245/stainless-coil-grain-mill-buffalo-485761/

coila.jpg

coilb.jpg

coilc.jpg

coild.jpg

coile.jpg

I just checked out USPS flat rate shipping on this item and it will be $17.45 in a Flat Rate Large box.

If you're interested and would like this item shipped to you you can send me your zip code and I can see what shipping would be through other shipping services or non-flat rate USPS.

I would definitely be able to come down on price to accommodate for shipping.

Let me know if you're interested and I could work something out.

Also this item is available for pickup in the Buffalo, NY area.

Back